CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE
In consideration of the sum paid for exhibit space and agreements herein contained,
MHRV Show Association, Inc. hereinafter referred to as “Management,” hereby grants to the exhibiting business hereinafter referred to as “Exhibitor,” the right license and privilege of occupying such space as herein designated during the RV Show subject to the following agreements, provisions and conditions, via:
- The space on which Exhibitor shall display and exhibit shall be the space they purchased online as shown on the official diagram for said Exposition or of such other space of equal size as Management may hereafter designate for the good of the Exposition.
- The Exhibitor agrees to pay the amount above specified or deposit and space will be forfeited and space resold.
- Cancellation: Any space cancellations or changes MUST BE IN WRITING and received in our office to be eligible for a full refund. In cases where cancellation or changes are requested by the exhibitor and where show management is able to resell the space at full price, the cost of the space will be refunded less a 10% handling fee.
- Payment: Payments within 10 days of the show must be cash, certified funds, or credit card. Credit card payments will incur a transaction fee. All returned checks will be charged a $50.00 return fee.
- The actual occupation of the space with the above exhibit is of the essence hereof in the event the Exhibitor shall not occupy said space 24 hours prior to official opening of the show, then, and in such event. The Management is expressly authorized to occupy or cause to be occupied in such manner as it may deem best for the interest of said Exposition without any rebate or allowance therefore to Exhibitor and without in any way releasing the Exhibitor from any liability hereunder and the Exhibitor expressly agrees to pay Management the full sum hereinabove set forth.
- Exhibitor agrees to list to The Management, as a part of this agreement, the various types, makes, models and items to be displayed in the exhibit space. Exhibitor further agrees that no such items will be added or substituted to their display without the consent of “The Management”. All requests for changes or substitutions must be submitted in writing.
- Exhibitors shall not, without the prior written consent of The Management, assign or sublet such space, or any part thereof.
- Liability/Hold Harmless: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend, hold harmless from all claims, damages, injuries, attorney fees, costs and expenses the following organizations: 1) MHRV Show Association, Inc., its employees, officers, agents and volunteers. 2) The Washington State Public Stadium Authority and its employees. 3) First & Goal, Inc. and its employees. 4) The Western Washington Fair Association and its employees. Exhibitors desiring insurance upon their exhibits must obtain it at their own expense. The MHRV Show Association, Inc. will not be responsible for the safety of exhibits against fire, robbery, accident or any other destructive cause, or for any injury that may arise to the exhibitors or their employees while in the exhibition building. (A blank certificate of insurance will be included with the contract)
- The conditions, rules and regulations are made a part thereof and incorporated herein and the Exhibitor agrees to be bound by each and every one of them; and The Management shall have full power in the matter of interpretation, amendment and enforcement of all said conditions, rules and regulations, and any such amendment, when made and brought to the notice of the Exhibitor, shall be and become a part hereof as though duly incorporated herein and subject to all the terms and conditions herein set forth.
- No loud speakers or microphones will be permitted in the display areas of booths except upon the prior written permission of The Management. Aisle space will be controlled by The Management, and no signs, decorations, advertising material or pass out advertisements or literature will be permitted therein without the prior written permission of The Management.
- Music: Exhibitors are forbidden from playing music in any form unless they possess the required license of copyrighted music. Exhibitors agree to defend, protect, indemnify and hold harmless The Western Washington Fair Association, First & Goal, Inc. and MHRV Show Association, Inc. from any claims, disputes or legal expenses resulting from performance of copyrighted music either recorded or performed live.
- In the event that the show is delayed, interrupted or not held as scheduled, The Management reserves the right to reschedule and reserve new show dates upon reasonable written notice to the Exhibitors. The Management will not be liable for failure to fulfill this contract due to any of the following causes: (a) By reason of the enclosure or building in which the show or pageant is to be produced, being, before or during the Exposition, destroyed by fire or other calamity. (b) By any Act of God, public enemy, strikes, the authority of the law, public calamity, pandemic, disaster, or distress, which in the opinion of The Management would render the continuation or conducting of the show impractical or impossible or any other cause beyond The Management's control. (c) In the event that, for any reason, the Exposition is not held as proposed. The Management on refunding of all money received, less any prorated unrecoverable expenses, from an Exhibitor or Exhibitors, shall be released from all claims for damage. Note: Management carries show cancellation insurance on this event. In the event of a claim, management, at its sole discretion, will determine how settlement funds are distributed. Exhibitors acknowledge they have no claim to any show cancellation proceeds.
- That no agreement in respect to the matters herein contained, with the exception of amendments set forth by The Management to the rules and regulations hereinabove set forth, shall become a part hereof unless duly endorsed hereon.
- The Management agrees to furnish Exhibitors the following, which is included in the space rental: one 110 volt electrical outlet per exhibitor. Additional wiring including 220 volt outlets, if necessary, may be obtained from the official electrician at the expense of the Exhibitor.
- Management reserves right to refund without notice deposit on booth space if in its judgment exhibit is not up to standard or misrepresented by Exhibitor or deemed by The Management to be unsuitable or objectionable.
- Licenses: The Exhibitor shall procure at its own cost and expense any necessary licenses and official permits necessary for the purpose of displaying and exhibiting merchandise at said exposition. All such exhibits shall comply with applicable fire codes, city ordinances and state tax.
- Amendments: These rules, regulations and conditions have been drawn for the purpose and intention of providing a well balanced, well regulated, attractive and successful Exhibition. The Management shall have full power to so interpret the rules and regulations or make such rulings as may appear to be for the best interest of the entire Exposition, and any and all amendments of the foregoing rules, regulations and conditions shall bind the Exhibitors.
- Exhibitors have 1 day move in time, beginning 8:00am the day before show opening. All exhibits must be removed from the exhibit area no later than 10:00pm the day the show closed. It is agreed, however, that no exhibit shall be removed prior to completion of the show, except with written permission of The Management upon good cause shown.
- Arguments: All disputes arising from any cause whatsoever, among exhibitors, shall be resolved by show management, whose decisions shall be final. Show management further reserves the right to terminate any exhibit which may be conducted in violation of the conditions, rules and regulations governing MHRV shows.
- Attorney Fees: In the event suit or action is brought by MHRV Show Association, Inc. under this agreement to enforce any of its items, it is agreed that MHRV Show Association, Inc. shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs to be fixed by the trial and/or Washington State appellate courts. If problems arise out of the interpretation of this Agreement, or any conflicts and issues arising out of the partnership operation, or dissolution or post-dissolution conduct, are to be determined by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- This agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and upon their heirs, successors and assigns.
- I have read the rules and regulations contained in the contract and agree to abide by them.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by MHRV Show Association. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MHRV Show Association. MHRV Show Association offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Tierpoint. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images of our exhibitor booths that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any space representation will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall MHRV Show Association, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MHRV Show Association and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of P. O. Box 1528, Renton, WA, 98057, United States.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com