The Most Successful RV Shows
in the Pacific Northwest!
To learn about how we promote our shows and secure exhibit space for upcoming shows
To learn how we attract RV and Manufactured Home buyers and get information about show participation
See the benefits of membership, become a member, or renew your membership
Enumclaw RV Show
Seattle RV Show
Feb 10 - 13, 2022
Puyallup RV Show
April 29 - May 2, 2021
Why MHRV Shows?
About Our Shows
Seattle RV Show – Annually produced in February and held at Lumen Field Event Center, this is the largest RV show in the Pacific Northwest.
Puyallup RV Show – Annually produced at the end of April or early May and held at the Washington State Fair Events Center in Puyallup and features manufactured housing as an added attraction.
Enumclaw RV Show – Annually produced during the summer, typically late July or early August and held at the Enumclaw Expo Center in Enumclaw. This is the last big RV event of the summer.
- MHRV Board Meeting - January 14, 2021
- MHRV Board Meeting - February 11, 2021
- MHRV Board Meeting - March 11, 2021
- MHRV Board Meeting - April 8, 2021
- Puyallup RV Show - April 29 - May 2, 2021
- MHRV Board Meeting - May 13, 2021
- MHRV Board Meeting - June 10, 2021
- MHRV Board Meeting - July 8, 2021
- Enumclaw RV Show - July 29, 2021 - August 1, 2021
- MHRV Board Meeting - August 12, 2021
- MHRV Annual Retreat - TBD
- MHRV Annual Membership Meeting - TBD
What People Are Saying
“I have been participating in the MHRV SHOWS for over twenty years now. This is a great organization that has always produced great results for my company. Besides being a dedicated and professionally run organization, they're just nice people to work with. I plan to continue to be an active participant with MHRV going forward.”
Randy Nesham, Owner - Cover Your Toys
“I've participated in MHRV shows for the last 25 + years. I can say without doubt that they have been the most consistently produced, most aggressively promoted and best attended shows in the Seattle-Tacoma area. MHRV is a well-branded and highly respected association and they provide the most "Bang for the Buck" for your show dollars! Keep up the good work.”
Tony Weeldreyer, Valley RV Supercenter